Chicken baked in cream
Chicken baked in cream is definitely not for cholesterol sufferers. Your arteries may go into shock but your taste buds will sing ‘Hallelujah’. The combination of cream and sherry goes well together with the natural flavour of the chicken. I suggest you keep this recipe for the cold winter months when your body needs that extra energy.
I served this with Spicy Roasted Butternut.
|1||Chicken, cut into portions or 10 chicken portions|
|Salt and Freshly ground black pepper|
|250 ml||Fresh Cream|
- Set the oven rack in the middle, and preheat oven to 180’C.
- Flavour the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Brown them on both sides in butter.
- Place chicken in a casserole dish.
- Mix the cream and sherry, pour over chicken, cover with lid or foil.
- Bake for 60 min.