Balsamic Whiskey Steak
|1 kg||Steak of your choice|
|45 ml (3 tblsp)||Balsamic Vinegar|
|45 ml (3 tblsp)||Whiskey|
|45 ml (3 tblsp)||Honey|
|45 ml (3 tblsp)||Olive Oil|
|Salt and Black Pepper|
- Marinate steak in balsamic, whiskey, honey and olive oil for at least 60 minutes. Make sure the steak is at room temperature before you start grilling the steak.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over high flame.
- When smoking hot, place steak and cook for 15 seconds.
- Lower flame to medium and cook for another 2-3 minutes. cook the other side for another 1-2 minutes depending on your desired “doneness” level.
- Serve immediately with butter on top.