Avocado Greek Yogurt Dressing
A deliciously creamy and healthy salad dressing!
- 1 cup plain fat-free or low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and cored
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (or 2 tsp dried)
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill (or 3/4 tsp dried)
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives (or 3/4 tsp dried)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Up to 6 Tbsp milk, as needed (for a slightly richer dressing sub 2 Tbsp olive oil for some of the milk)
- Add all dressing ingredients except for milk to a food processor.
- Pulse until well blended then add in milk 1 Tbsp at a time to reach desired thickness.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
- For a cilantro-lime version, swap out all of the herbs listed for 1/3 cup cilantro (no need to chop first. I just chopped those listed in this recipe for easier measuring) and 2 green onions, chopped into thirds.
Adapted from Cooking Classy